Image: UNLV Library
Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
- Fear among South Koreans over radioactive sushi and other food to be served at 2020 Olympic games hosted by Japan
- Skipping a meal daily boosts your chances of avoiding cancer and chronic diseases, one researcher suggests
- The Trump administration's war on national dietary guidelines
- And proposed changes to SNAP meet pushback from 70 mayors of American cities
- Behind the scenes of the airline industry's quest for tastier in-flight meals
- Germany may cease its food exports to Britain following any no-deal Brexit, citing possible tariff and customs woes
- Brooklyn and the Bowery are home to a burgeoning vertical farming scene
- Ways to solve the food waste problem that is helping to kill the environment
- Researchers in the Netherlands worm their way closer to solutions to the threat of coming global food insecurity
- The precarity of food service workers in America
Iím always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.