Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
Image: National Archives UK
- A predicted five-percent jump in food prices post-Brexit may increase food insecurity in Scotland
- Norwegian researchers create diet "personas" in a bid to steer consumer preferences in more eco-friendly direction
- A 70s cookbook for catering orgies
- Monkeys eat rats ... and safeguard palm oil yields in the process
- An eight-step plan for aspiring restaurateurs
- Bird spotted helping itself to a salad bar in a Wisconsin grocery store
- Fears of a "superbug" outbreak stoked higher sales of antibiotics fed to food-producing livestock in 2019
- That spaghetti you're tossin' for dinner may have you tossin' and turnin' all night
- A rundown of 10 historical delicacies you'd never want to try
- Experts predict food trends in the coming year (podcast)
I’m always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.