Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
- Recent "thalinomics" survey finds that price of common fixed-item restaurant dinner in India has increased for the first time since 2016
- In related news: Taste for Indian food a key indicator of Democratic voter's candidate preference, recent poll finds
- Coronavirus panic spurs virulent revival of stereotypes about Chinese food
- Flying the hungry skies: And it has prompted airlines to suspend service of hot in-flight meals
- Vegan junk food is still junk food and it may be worse for you than its non-vegan counterparts
- Italy's newly implemented nutrition labeling decried as "clumsy" and "misleading" by consumer advocates
- Trump administration to nix existing school nutrition guidelines on birthday of their originator, Michelle Obama
- For those who are having trouble kicking the meat habit there's now the "bacon patch"
- Tips for easing into a more plant-based diet
- File under "scientific confirmation of the obvious": eating out is bad for you, new study finds
Iím always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.