Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
Image: Boston Public Library
- Aussie government begins airborne food drops to feed wildlife displaced by ongoing fires
- Celebrity survivalist finds dead baby dolphin and eats it, sparking outrage on social media
- Research shows that millennials dine out way more than boomers
- Work requirements for welfare in West Virginia didn't fill jobs, but they did fill soup kitchens
- In search of the metric that links free snacks at work to rates of employee retention
- The enduring influence of Elvis's fave eats considered
- Poem: "The Zen of Spam"
- Company that makes cocktail-inspired yogurt called out by UK physician
- A brief history of scurvy
- Automation apocalypse now: Pizza-making-robot startup Zume gets $375 million capital injection, promptly lays off 80 percent of its workforce
I’m always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.