Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
Image: St. John's University
- Kids who watch cooking shows demand healthier snacks, new study finds
- Trump's re-election bid expected to send stocks in fast-food companies skyward
- Food waste in the U.S. an estimated $15 billion loss
- Steam-table economics: The dollars n' cents behind all-you-can-eat buffets
- Some $140 million in sales of organic food is of food fraudulently labeled so
- Cake-eating contest in Oz kills one contestant
- Brooklynites residing in Williamsburg push to wrest popular park from an equally popular yearly summer outdoor food market
- Already food-insecure Kenya hit by plague of locusts of truly biblical proportions
- Chocolate chip cookies to be the first food baked in space
- Down with lab-grown food, up with agroecology
- "Balmer" beta-testing various ways of eliminating its food deserts
I’m always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.