Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
- Food-waste awareness on the rise in 2019, but there's still a ways to go
- The localvore scene in Appalachian Ohio spreads to beans, grains, and other staples
- It appears that the worst is over for a UK dog that underwent surgery to remove three feet of ingested tinsel
- Compulsive exercisers and hard-drinking individuals add more greenhouse gases to the atmosphere than do their more temperate fellows, new study finds
- Just prawns in the game: Riverside, California man liberates 30 bags of shrimp from a local supermarket by stuffing them down his pants
- A reflection on the contentious issue of "food authenticity"
- Food manufacturers in Japan add theme parks to their plants to attract "experience tourists"
- Why mulch your tree after Christmas when you can eat it?
- It's all in the numbers: Proposed changes to food labeling could reduce obesity
I’m always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.