Image via archive.org
Pyttipanna: Swedish for “small pieces in a pan.”
- A recent expose of ongoing institutional discrimination at the USDA.
- Did SCOTUS just clear the way for an “Amazon of liquor?”
- Spanish court delivers victory to food-delivery side-hustlers.
- “Food for my famished heart”: grocery shopping with Sappho (parody).
- Cornell’s pioneering program in educating families who receive food assistance celebrates 50 years.
- This species of prehistoric crocodile will just have a salad, thank you.
- Insect-based “alternative proteins” to be big biz through the 2020s.
- A journo relates her experience “eating food cooked by robots in America’s tech capital."
- The 17 cleanest supermarket chains, ranked by Consumer Reports.
I’m always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.