Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
Image: National Museum of Health and Medicine
- The COVID-ified food and drink scene in NYC, in pictures
- Pennsylvania woman alleged to have coughed on $35k worth of food in supermarket charged as a terrorist
- Looming kibble crisis: pet owners have turned to hoarding pet food as social distancing mandates tighten
- Calls in the European Union for a bailout of food and drink businesses
- One localvore's plea for more socially conscious food shopping in the wake of coronavirus
- Coronavirus pandemic underscores the wisdom of victory gardens
- Panic-buying means you may have to eat month-old eggs, USDA announces
- DC-area food trucks struggle to adapt to social distancing's effects
- Playing fetch: A pooch that brings your wine curbside for pickup
- Tips for laying in food stores on a tight budget
I’m always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.