Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
Image: Library of Congress
- Hunger and food insecurity in U.S. explodes during pandemic
- Rhode Island's governor mulls al fresco dining provisions for state's eateries
- Imagining trends in restaurant design post-Covid-19
- Texas prison system: Our inmates' food couldn't possibly get any worse. Coronavirus: Hold my beer
- Nixed festivals, higher food prices mean rough time for food truck proprietors this summer
- Yet, strangely, world prices for food plunge to record low in a three-month span
- If it's true that every billionaire is a policy failure, then a billion people facing starvation is one massive consequence of that failure
- Artist recreates familiar artworks with common snack foods
- CSAs having a moment in wake of pandemic-related disruption of food supply chains
- Murder hornets — as delicious as they are invasive?
I’m always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.