Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
Image: Washington State University Library
- Why the Covid-related death of foodie culture is a good thing
- Pandemic-related food chain disruption has cut U.S. meat supplies to the bone
- And a cheese squeeze in France has producers crying, "Sacré bleu!"
- Organic foods, meanwhile, have surged in demand
- Otters hankerin' for a meal juggle stones, researchers have discovered
- Mom's quarantine cope is to cook upscale "stoner food" for her kiddo
- Dutch restaurateurs experiment with enclosed glass booths for patio dining
- From garden of delights to grim chore: Canadian shoppers now find getting groceries a drab affair, poll finds
- Food banks teeter on the brink of depletion
- Two South African homebrewers die from sampling a DIY batch gone bad
I’m always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.