Pyttipanna: Swedish for "small pieces in a pan."
Image: Boston Public Library
- One Brazilian organization's remarkable success in reducing food waste in favelas
- Rumbles of protest from restaurant workers as food-delivery app companies eat into eateries' bottom line
- Wonder food or silent killer? A dive into the humble egg's controversial nutritional history
- An activist's case for more African-Americans to take up farming
- Medical students and residents circulate a petition condemning changes to nutritional assistance proposed by the Trump administration
- KFC begins test-marketing it's latest offering: a chicken-and-doughnut sandwich
- Swede emotion: UK IKEA shoppers review the store cafeteria's menu items
- New pizza chain aims to become the most progressive employer in the fast-food biz
- Food critics' expressive excesses explained
- Cultivate a taste for sea urchin and save the planet
I’m always taking suggestions for food-related articles, projects, thought experiments to feature. Send them to @AusterityKitchn, and let me know how you would like to be credited.